Lemons That Aren't Mine
This is a filler publication. Just commentary on things while I work on other stuff, or when I have more information to add to something I already wrote.
First of all:
Hahaaaa... Cute.
Anyways, I never went explicitly through the things I copied and remixed. In all honesty, I can't list everything out because there are things I just absorbed without ever noticing. Some things are mine, but I wouldn't go as far as calling them purely original. Rather, I'd call it my original remix. First off, I learned the expression "As god is my witness" from Brennan Lee Mulligan in his Skype CEO skit video.
Brennan is an actor who is so full of character and expression. He knows how to do a bit. I'm not a performer, nor an actor. But god do I wish I could sound like him.
Second off, I am a mixture of every youtuber I watched. This whole filler content thing isn't even mine, it's a poorer copy of noodle's videos. Noodle is a youtuber who makes really cool videos. He's partly responsible for my obsession with animation for a while. He made this amazing video about AI and ended up teaching the core principals of animation (and being the reason I managed to ace an art presentation)
There's other stuff like humour.. I don't remember where my humour comes from, but the real uncensored me is more annoying than it is funny. It's also more physical. There are boons to living in an almost male-only household, physical humor isn't one of them. I'm also pretty sure my brothers wouldn't call me funny. But eh :P
Also I made a comment about art in my previous post. I think I came out as insensitive. Practice art, do your thing. Most importantly, keep it halal and have fun. Not everything you do has to be your own, you can have fun practicing other artist's works... I would make an example using writing, but more often than not I take note of entertaining structures that I read than I do actually copying them, so this example is a bust.
Anyways, that's all from me. This was supposed to be published 3 months ago but I forgot about it.. whoops :/
Cheers :)
Comments
Post a Comment