I made a video!1!!1

 This is exciting. At the time of writing this it is 7:50 am on a Friday. The 15th of May, 2026 to be exact. I have made my first big project. A lot of effort was put into this and I feel. Incredible!! I get that a blog is made so that you would describe things in length but this feeling I have. It's so hard to put in words. 

Especially since this is just the first step. A step that I hope would push me to take even more steps in the future. If you asked me a few months ago if I was ever going to do something like this. I'd have probably said no. And yet here I am.


I'm in love. It was tiring. Very tiring. But it was fun. Recording the footage. Editing it. Trying to streamline my workflows and keep my content organised. All of it was exhausting. And yet, I finished it. 

I haven't ever pulled an all nighter for a project before. (Nor have I worked on projects.. really) But this sensation. The drive to push just one more inch to reach the end. The exhaustion both overwhelming 

as I approach the end and lightweight as I reach the end. All of it is new to me. All of it beautiful.


I watched the final product live with two of my friends today . I'm beyond happy. All of this is amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts